3.26.2010

It's up to you!

Which version is better?

There's an on going dispute between Mariah and I about which version of "Home" is better?


This is Damian McGinty's version.




This is Michael Buble's version.


We're wanting to know who's got the better voice and stuff... because we all know that Damian's choreography is terrible.

18 comments:

Mariah said...

Definitely Damian's video...this question doesn't even need a poll!! ;)

Carly said...

hmm.. well I'm sorry, Kaylee... but I think that Damian has the better voice.. at least for this song and on these videos. Sorry! =) Oh, and Tori agrees heehee! =P

Mariah said...

Can we vote more than once? ;)

Becca said...

CELTIC THUNDER IS A JOKE
MB WINS HANDS DOWN

Unknown said...

No Mariah. No voting twice.

Thank you Becca!!!! :D

I have Rachel Macmichal's vote for Michael B. too. :)

Ian Taylor said...

I have to say Mike for this one. Although I have to say Damien's voice is pretty good, especially if that was live. I just like Mike's rendition better =P

Mariah said...

Three against four...that's still pretty good!! =) At least people like Damian's voice (thanks, Taylor!)...I'm good with that!

...But if anyone else wants to vote for Damian, be my guest. ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you Taylor. I knew you'd stick up for the clearly better one. ;-)

I love Damian, but Michael's voice is just.... better.

Mariah said...

What I like about Damian's video is that his voice sounds genuine...like he really means what he's singing. Not that Michael doesn't sounds genuine...maybe I like Damian's more because I heard him sing it before I heard Michael sing it. In don't know...

And I love that you can still hear a little of Damian's accent in the song. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh - you seriously think Buble isn't genuine? Take it back! He's like 10x's better than Damian. ;)

Mariah said...

It's just that Damian puts so much emphasis on certain words, and when I listen to Michael's it sounds like he's just singing the words. Maybe I should just listen to it without the video...like just the music.

It's so funny how we can have such a difference on two different people singing the same song! =)

Jean Marie said...

Michael Buble wins BY FAR!!! I love Damian, but he sang this too fast....Michael Buble MADE THIS SONG slow and melty and crooningly PERFECT.

I love you, my little darling Kaylee....my fellow conspirator and shrieking photographer friend on the Kristen Leigh blog......

~ Jean Marie

Unknown said...

Totally agree with you, Jean. Michael Buble just has an amazing voice - it's perfect. :)

I love & miss you Jean!!! I was at Kristen Leigh's church last week! I looked and looked for her to see if i could get a picture with her or something, but alas, no such luck. Haha We are quite the fan club aren't we? ;-)

Rachel said...

Voices aside, Damien McGinty is adorable.

Rachel said...

Pardonne moi *Damian

Unknown said...

Totally agree, Rachel! Hehe :)

Jean Marie said...

HAHAHAAah, ohmyword.....that is awesome. :D we are an AWESOME fan club. ahahahhaa....

Jessica said...

Okay, this is SO late, but I have to say that OBVIOUSLY Michael Buble is better here. I mean, really? Is there a question about that?
Lol. . .you probably won't even read this. . .