3.24.2010

Wiffle Ball Tournament

Hey, just wanted to give ya'll a heads-up on our next Sovereign Grace sporting event. :P


Where: Sand Point Park, Titusville (Intersection of US 1 and Max Brewer Causeway)
What: Picnic and Wiffle Ball, Sub Sandwiches provided, but donations welcome!
When: This Sunday, March 28th after Sunday Celebration
What to Bring: A side, dessert or drinks to share, probably chairs/blankets too!
Hope to see you there!



So, if any of you are bored or you miss me or you just want free food... then come! :)

9 comments:

Kaybs said...

Oh my goodness I want to go! :D I miss youu! I'll talk to Johnny about going ;)

Mariah said...

I'm so excited!! My family just signed up on Sunday! (Not to play whiffle ball, just to go hang out...;)

Unknown said...

You should come Fridge! It'd be like 10 times more fun with you guys!! :P

Kaybs said...

hey, I tried to find that place on Google maps but couldn't... could you give me the address of the park?

We'll try to make it :)

Unknown said...

101 North Washington Avenue, Titusville

Hope you can make it!! ^_^

Carly said...

I'd LOVE to come but our church is having a church picnic and then a family meeting afterwards so my parents would like if I stayed. But obviously SOMEONE doesn't care!!! AHEMFRIDGE!!!! =P

Unknown said...

Hey! Don't you do that Sunshine!! I want to see my fridge!! LOL haha Have fun at the picnic! <3

Kaybs said...

OH NO!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! -_-
Looks like we won't be able to make it Smallgroup :( not just because of the family meeting but we also don't have a car to drive to Tville :/ take LOTS of pictures for me and tell everyone I said Hi!!! :) I miss you like crazzy :(

Carly said...

AWW!! I'm sorry!!! It's all my fault that you realized that and now can't come! :( I didn't have any hand in it just to let you know Smallgroup (except that I reminded her about the picnic.. oops =P)....