3.16.2010

Today is a good day. Tomorrow is a better day.


Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and tomorrow I am flying out to Maryland. What a great day, right?! I'm so happy. I'm going to wear my new Irish shirt and I've got all my bags packed. Yes, yes, yes!

Anyway, I wanted to do some sort of fun, funky photo-shoot before I left, but it didn't happen, so we'll see what we can do up in Maryland with Michelle. :)

But that's it, I just wanted to say "Hi!" before I jump on the plane and fly away. I'll blog while I'm up there. Hopefully, I'll have lots of fun pictures when I get back. But even if I don't, I'm just so excited to see my aunt and uncle, it doesn't even matter.



Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don't want to press your luck.  ~Author Unknown


6 comments:

Quest said...

YYAAAAAYYYY!!!! Have a great time! That sounds so exciting! =D

Ian Taylor said...

Sounds like fun!! Have a great time! I like the quote by the way ;). Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sidney said...

That's so awesome!!!
Hope you have an incredible time up there. When are you coming back home?

Carly said...

haha! opps! I accidentally signed in as Quest... Just wanted to let you know that that was me! =)

Unknown said...

I'm coming home next Wednesday, Sidney. :)

I thought it was you, Carly! Haha Love you!!

Mariah said...

Sweet!! That's so exciting! I hope you have a great time (I know you will!), and I can't wait to see the pictures you are going to take. Especially ones of Jackson...I miss that little guy!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! (And I love the quote too!) =)