AAHHHHHHHH!!!! I can't wait to see it in person!! I love it too!! =D Ah, now my curiosity is completely satisfied. Are those black low-lights or just really dark brown?
Do I get a prize for guessing the surprise early?! =)
Actually that's my natural color underneath!! Isn't that crazy?!
Haha! No. You don't get a prize. Oh wait! Yes you do! You get to spend five days with me working our butts of in Orlando at the Boutique! Yeay for you!! What a GREAT prize!! You get to spend MORE time with me!!! LOL ;)
9 comments:
Sorry for the terrible quality. i took it on my computer. :P
AAHHHHHHHH!!!! I can't wait to see it in person!! I love it too!! =D Ah, now my curiosity is completely satisfied. Are those black low-lights or just really dark brown?
Do I get a prize for guessing the surprise early?! =)
Actually that's my natural color underneath!! Isn't that crazy?!
Haha! No. You don't get a prize. Oh wait! Yes you do! You get to spend five days with me working our butts of in Orlando at the Boutique! Yeay for you!! What a GREAT prize!! You get to spend MORE time with me!!! LOL ;)
Whoa! It's really dark! Maybe it's the picture's quality...you do have a Mac...haha JK, JK. =)
YES! I love that prize! Actually, I was just packing when I commented just now. I am touching my suitcase with my elbow as I type! =P
I'll call you tomorrow!
Oh snap. I forgot to pack... haha I'll do that later. :P
OH MY GOSH!!!!! It looks really good! Can't wait to see it in person ;) Love you
ooh! Nice! Luv it!!
Wow! That's really cool! I had to do a double take when I first saw the pic =P. Looks good! =D
I loveeeee your color underneath!!! It looks very good :)
Post a Comment