Haha Kaylee, I wasn't sure whose edit it was. I was like, "Whoa! I think Kaylee did the same editing job on this picture as I did!" And thanks for the editing credit. :P I don't really care either way, I just thought we both edited the picture the same way. ;) You should put up the B & W one of all of us sitting down in that corner...I think it was your desktop picture on Friday. You did a great job on that one!
4 comments:
Love these people. Love this picture. Love this location. Love this day. Love this memory.
Total love! <3
Is this my edit or yours?
Yours! :)
You girls are so insanely beautiful it's ridiculous!! LOVE the picture! Nice editing, Mariah!
Thanks, Carly!
Haha Kaylee, I wasn't sure whose edit it was. I was like, "Whoa! I think Kaylee did the same editing job on this picture as I did!" And thanks for the editing credit. :P I don't really care either way, I just thought we both edited the picture the same way. ;) You should put up the B & W one of all of us sitting down in that corner...I think it was your desktop picture on Friday. You did a great job on that one!
Post a Comment