Wait I take that back. Try this one:pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. noo-muh-noh-uhl-truh-mahy-kruh-skop-ik-sil-i-koh-vol-key-noh-koh-nee-oh-sis
What in the world does pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis mean, Sidney? Whoa whoa, wait...I just looked it up. It's a term referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust. Wow. How did you find that?! =)
Kaylee, here are some more...=) Semiotics Galumph Sobriquet
you know that pneumo(etc.) word? yeah, when my brother was 9 years old, he memorized how to spell it. in the least time possible. think..microwave timer set at 10 seconds. nerddd familyyyyy. haha.
Hahaha Sidney. Your word is pretty epic. I don't think any word could amount to yours. ;) How in the world did you find the word pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis? That's pretty sweet!
Oh, oh! What about Tetramethyldiaminobenzhydrylphosphinous? It's the longest chemical term in the Oxford English Dictionary. :)
Oooooor Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane...it's a pesticide used to kill lice. :P
Oh, Kaylee!! During the hot, himid summer months of this year we can learn to spell these words while making ice cream (instead of me making you go on walks)!! :D
16 comments:
What about irreguardless? =)
How about no? LOL
Hahaha here are some better ones...
Flimflam
Ampersand
Perorate
Kludge
Presumptuous
Onomatopoeia
=)
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Wait I take that back. Try this
one:pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
noo-muh-noh-uhl-truh-mahy-kruh-skop-ik-sil-i-koh-vol-key-noh-koh-nee-oh-sis
What in the world does pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis mean, Sidney? Whoa whoa, wait...I just looked it up. It's a term referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust. Wow. How did you find that?! =)
Kaylee, here are some more...=)
Semiotics
Galumph
Sobriquet
jabberwocky. look it up.
you know that pneumo(etc.) word? yeah, when my brother was 9 years old, he memorized how to spell it. in the least time possible. think..microwave timer set at 10 seconds. nerddd familyyyyy. haha.
I found some moreeeee...=)
Flotilla (I found this in my history book)
Umlaut (this is that thing over the "u" in the name Mueller...like George Mueller)
hahaha Mariah. You'll never beat my work ;)
Okay. I think I have enough words. LOL :D
Hahaha Sidney. Your word is pretty epic. I don't think any word could amount to yours. ;) How in the world did you find the word pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis? That's pretty sweet!
Mariah. It's the longest word ever. Look it up. :)
i'm still putting my vote in for jabberwocky
Oh, oh! What about Tetramethyldiaminobenzhydrylphosphinous? It's the longest chemical term in the Oxford English Dictionary. :)
Oooooor Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane...it's a pesticide used to kill lice. :P
Oh, Kaylee!! During the hot, himid summer months of this year we can learn to spell these words while making ice cream (instead of me making you go on walks)!! :D
I LOVE the word Plethora!
Good job Kaylee.
Post a Comment