4.18.2010

So there's been a question raised...

What makes a hug a "Real" hug. I mean, like is it just friendly feelings, or is it not being awkward like this guy, or is it more?



Seriously though, what makes a hug a real hug? :-)

7 comments:

Kaybs said...

HAHAHA xD thats hilarious!

Anyways, what makes a hug a real hug is when you do a bear hug and hold each other like their your lifeline. :)
Wimpy one arm hugs suck.

Mariah said...

Yeah, I agree with Kayla. A real hug is like a nice, hearty, bear hug. Great, now I'm thinking about soup. Hugs are not like soup; they're like hugs that you have to use two arms with. Not one. If that makes sense. :D

Mariah said...

Oh, great word of the week by the way! Joshing could certainly have a comeback. :)

Sidney said...

Hahaha LOSER!!!!! hahahahaha that was pathetic.

Unknown said...

Hahaha it's so awkward when that happens!! We should all resolve to give real hugs or high fives and get all this "awkward hug" business over with.

Mariah said...

All in favor, give a hearty cheer! :D Whoa, I'm going to start doing non-wimpy high fives now! ;)

Sarah said...

I hate awkward hugs soo much!! I've had hugs way more awkward then that one. It pretty much sucks. Its awkward when you're saying goodbye with a group and the person doesn't usually hug you, but that feel that they should because they hugged everyone else... Guys can be pretty weird about hugs too. Its just a hug guys! Don't make it a big deal! But I love good hugs! They make me happy! :)