4.24.2010

So I'm {random}.

Good news! McKenna's home again. =) I missed her while she was gone.


Next order of business. Baby Grasshoppers!!! So cute, they couldn't even hop grass yet. :D


Announcement of the day: We got a dishwasher. It's been years since we've had a working dishwasher and we finally have one! *numa numa dance*



These are really great friends! =)


Me: "Don't you DARE eat that ice cream Katelyn."
Justin: "Kaylee - you're just, you're like the devil. Let her have some ice cream."
Me: "JUSTIN PATRICK. You did NOT just call me that! Oh my gosh."


Friends that I haven't seen in four months that I was so excited to see again!! ^_^


This picture pretty much tells you everything you need to know about my school.



So, that's it. Lots o' love.

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Haha nice pictures! The grasshoppers are so cool!! I love the piano one...hehehe. :)

Kaybs said...

HAHA! Love you <3