5.12.2010

The happenings.



We went to the Animal Kingdom a few weeks ago and this was the hilarious employee who wanted to be in our pictures. LOL

The tree lady!!

Okay. Tyler and Mariah have this on-going water fight that happens every time they do the dishes. Well, this time Tyler got two full size towels soaking wet and threw them on top of Mariah's head.


And Tyler caught this little buddy. His name is Walter.


^_^

4 comments:

Mariah said...

Hahaha! That water fight was so much fun. :) How did you get the Animal Kingdom pictures up? I thought your camera deleted them! HAHAHA, I LOVE that bird employee guy! He was so cool! =D So excited for Epcot next Monday! FUNnel caaaaaaaaaaakes! ;)

Oh, I just finished watching "The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry". :) I don't know how long I'll be at your house tomorrow, but I might bring it in case we have extra time.

Unknown said...

It was so weird. I was just looking at my photo program and BAM! there they were!!! So weird.

You have to bring it on vacation!!! I can't wait to see it!!

Mariah said...

Wow, that is weird. Ya know why that whole thing happened? BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MAC! =D

YES, I will bring it on vacation! AAHHH, I'm so excited to be with all you guys! "Oooh. I know. It's Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney...they're gonna win the election...oh yeah, oh yeaaaah." HA! I love your dad. =D

Rae said...

OMG kaylee i swear I talked to that guy at animal kingdom!!! He was so nice and so freaking funny!! HAHAHAHAHA smalllll world