5.05.2010

Week in Review... [or weeks.]

Just don't tell 'em I've gone crazy
That I'm still strung out over you
Tell 'em anything you want
Just don't tell 'em all the truth
Yeah, don't tell 'em all the truth
-jason aldean. truth.

     Maybe I should start with the fact that I'm starving. Literally. Mom and I started this "Juice Fast" which basically, when translated into plain knowledge is defined as: being absolutely positively miserable for four days and thinking that you're going to die and be buried and have a rather sad funeral with brownies. Yeah. Not kidding. I thought I was going to die so many times. And I. am. so. so. so. hungry. But the hunger is supposed to go away tomorrow, so I'm hoping for that. Because I just might die.

     I'm going to be finishing geometry (my last subject) on June 5th. It's not much fun. It's kinda like the juice fast... I think I'm going to die. I know, I know, "glass half empty"..... (well it is, isn't it!)

     I got new jeans. Just thought you'd like to know.

     I have good news and bad news. What do you want to hear first? Well, really you don't have a choice at all. Bad news first.

     Bad news: I HAVE NO MONEY. This is bad because it means I can't buy everything I want when I want it and I might miss the really good sales. That's the worst: missing sales. And not having money. That's worse.

     Good news: I have a job. This is good because it brings in money so that I can buy things. Unfortunately, I have a few debts that I must pay before I can buy anything really, so that's first.

     I want a bass guitar. I accept donations of bass guitars.

     That's it. Posting more tomorrow probably.

Arrivederci!

8 comments:

Mariah said...

I'll bring the brownies! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh...I'm sorry.
We'll be having so much fun on Friday that you'll forget you're hungry. =P

Unknown said...

Forget the brownies! LOL We actually changed the quitting from Tuesday to...... TODAY! So I can eat real food from now on. Yeaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

Mariah said...

YEAAAAAAAAH! Don't eat too much food at once or else you'll get super sick. And that wouldn't be good because we have plans tomorrow!

Hey! This calls for a celebration! Can we break out the Cokes? I'll pay you...hahaha. :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

oops.. that was me.. idk how exactly that happened.. I think my mom was logged in for 'Girls of Grace' umm okkkk well.. anywho.. that juice fast sounds absolutely horrible! I'm so sorry! Congrats on almost being done with Geometry and your new job! Where are you working? I just started Geometry a few weeks ago so it's not too bad..yet... I'm kinda scared from what you said....haha oh well... I'm glad you haven't died yet and I hope I don't... if you don't hear from me in a few weeks you may want to check on me. =P

Sidney said...

If you are getting a Bass guitar, YOU MUST GET A DOUBLE (upright) BASS!!!!!! I WILL donate for that. Heck I will BUY you an upright bass, under one condition: You have to get really really good and be in a band with me and Nathan. Can you do that?

Unknown said...

Carly - I exaggerate - therefore, Geometry isn't as bad as I make it sound - It's actually pretty fun for me, I like it better than Algebra. :) And yes, the juice fast was horrid. And yes, if I don't hear from you I'll call Tori and be like "Where is Carly?!?! Did she die from geometry overdose??" LOL jk I work at my Grandma's all day on Tuesdays. :)

Sidney - HAHA I promise, if you bought me a double upright bass I will learn how to be really really good at playing it and I will definitely be in a band with you and Nathan. LOL But if you don't buy me one, I'll probably get an acoustic/electric bass. :-)

Sidney said...

Don't waste your money :P