8.01.2010

Atlanta!

So, first thing we see when we get upstairs to our beautiful room on the 52nd floor is this...
Gorgeous, right?

Yes, please.

One of the ahhhhmazing buildings.



The nightlife!

The sunsets were amazing as well, they're so wonderful...
not like Arizona sunsets, but beautiful nonetheless.

Jellies!!

I love seahorses. They're pretty awesome.

This fish was tres chic! Amazing. :)

An albino alligator. Yes! Haha

Starrrrfishhh.

Oh my wellness, you guys... this crab was freakin' huge!
I'm serious, they were about 2-3 feet across... absolutely insane.

Beluuuuga whales!!! Hallelujah! I love these things!

Whale sharks are so so so cool... you should read about them some time, they're pretty amazing.

Anyway, the whole trip was crazy awesome, really nerdy, I felt stupid the whole time, but I learned a ton about economics and politics. So enlightening and so much fun. ^_^

On a side note, I've been rather artistic lately. :)
     


Oh, and the best part about Atlanta?
Well, We had a Starbucks in the hotel and took full advantage of it every morning.
Chai tea lattes are my new favorite. Oh lord, so amazing... so good...

Love ya guys! :D
-K

7 comments:

Kid said...

Y'all were up in the 52nd floor? I don't even think I've been that high up in the sky in my whole life! Ah, no wait... I have. I've been 10,000 feet in the air on an airplane 10+ times. But the 52nd floor sounds cooler than 10,000 feet. :)

Hahaha yeeeees pleeease. That's what I thought of when I read, "yes please." Haha :D

Did you go to an aquarium or something? Which one? You saw an albino alligator. That is SO cool. Oh my wellness. ;)

Carly said...

ok.. that is SOOO cool that we were in Atlanta at the same time!! Were you guys in that circular looking really tall hotel? called the umm...Peach something? I really wish we coulda seen you!! oh and I have pretty much the same pics as you from Tues. when we went to the Aquarium! (even the albino alligator one...the thing doesn't seem like it moves around much cuz it was in the same place when we saw it =P) I'm glad you had a good time (Economics??? I sure wouldn't have haha)!! Luv ya! =)

Carly said...

oh and I LOVE that building in the second pic! We passed by it a few times and each time I was like "That is the coolest hotel EVER!!" hahaha so yeah.. I thought that was pretty funny that you took a pic of it. =)

Djangoman just said...

WOW! Looks like you all had a great time. That picture of the jellyfish is AWESOME!

Zach said...

Wow Kaylee! I have driven through Atlanta, but never been there at night. Those pics of the buildings are awesome, especially the night pic!

Looks like you had a blast and ended it in the best smelling place in the world... a coffee shop... Starbucks no less! :D

God bless!
~ Zach S.

carlotta cisternas said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! Love the photo of the "night life"...

I've stayed on the 16th floor of a hotel, but never the 52nd ;)

Ian Taylor said...

Looks like you had a pretty amazing time up there =D. Like the pics =)