8.06.2010

The Photoshoot.

Mariah and I went on another photoshoot... :) Again. We went to Fox Lake Park, which was really fun, minus the part where it got to be 700° outside.

"Dang girl...!!" This is my best friend. :D Haha


Me: Ew. What is this?! It's disgusting.
Mariah: It's the lake.

Mariah: I just realized, I don't have a fear of heights, I have a fear of falling.
That's a totally rational fear, right?
Me: I'm gonna laugh if you fall.


Me: What am I doing? This is stupid. It's freakin' hot out here.
Mariah: Yup. Hot, with one "t".

10 comments:

Mariah said...

Hahaha wowwwwww. Nice captions. ;) Daaaaaaaang, girl! :D One 't'. Only one. We're so crazy. :)

Ian Taylor said...

Great pics =D. I'm back =)

Unknown said...

OMG! You're back. I'm officially reinstating you as my long-distance older brother. :)

Ian Taylor said...

Hahaha! Yes! Reinstated! haha

Kaybs said...

LOVEE!!! You girls are seriously to gorgeous for your own good and I love the snot out of you and no thats not weird at all ^_^

Carly said...

You girls are so darn beautiful!! LUV the pics!! haha and the captions lol!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA Kayla. I love you too. :D "If you learn to dance, you'll get THE NAME." "OH MY GOSH!!! Let's go!" Hahahaha I miss you already!!!

Emily Swanky said...

awwwwwwwww :)
y'all are growing up into such lovely young ladies!
seriously... WHERE has the time been GOING?!?!
miss you! ♥

Ryan M. said...

These are good pics. :D I like the first and the last the most!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ryan!! :D