8.09.2010

Django Reinhardt and Spellcheck.

Let me just say, it took a lot of I-promise-I'm-not-gonna-drop-you's before we got to this. I'm glad we did though, because it's super fun and it doesn't involve any elbows. Haha =)

5 comments:

Kaybs said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You are so brave hahaha I would love the see this in person sometime though!
BTW, it kinda looks like he's mopping the floor with your head El. Oh. El. (:

Djangoman said...

Ha! Ha!
Awesome! Looks pretty good! We gotta keep practicing this one, I want to master it :)
Next week I want a picture of us doing the backflip ;)

Unknown said...

Kayla - EL OH EL. Oh man. Hahaha i miss you already. :D

Djangoman - Yup. It looks pretty good... we do need to work on it more though.
The backflip, huh? I'm in. ^_^

Ian Taylor said...

That is impressive! Good grief I want to learn how to swing dance!

Unknown said...

Yes! You need to! It's so fun. :D