8.19.2010

Sam + Rayna

"If you were falling then I would catch you
You need a light, I'll find a match
'cause I love the way you say good morning
and you take me the way I am"
-Way I Am, Ingrid Michaelson


On May 21st, my favorite Rayna got married to Sam. I was so excited to be able to go to their wedding and to be able to take pictures for them. Yes please! Sam and Rayna are so amazing and crazy, so naturally, their wedding was too. Unique, classic, crazy, orange and yellow. Absolutely Rayna.

I remember when Sam first started courting Rayna. They are the cutest couple, always holding hands and smiling at each other. And look at this picture! She's gorgeous, and she's not even trying... people like you make me sick. Just kidding, I really love you. =)

As the ladies got ready there was screaming, laughter, singing, hugs, crying, more laughing, and lots more screaming. We were all so excited. It was so beautiful listening to their moms talk about how they had always hoped that Sam and Rayna would get married. They are! They did! Dreams do come true.

In addition to being the cutest couple on the face of the earth, Sam and Rayna also have the cutest friends too. They were seriously so much fun to be with.

Married!

And so the fun begins. =)

Everyone in the wedding was so happy and excited,
it was so great to see them loving Sam and Rayna.

I have way more pictures... like, three-hundred more pictures and they're all amazing, but I have to stop somewhere. Sam and Rayna, you guys are so wonderful and
I'm praying that God blesses you in this marriage!!

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Um, LIKE! That wedding was so much fun... I'm so glad we were able to be a part of it! <3

Kaybs said...

Ohhh my!!! I LOVEEE all your pictures!!! you're amazingg

Ian Taylor said...

That was easily the funnest most unique and awesome wedding I have ever been to! great pics too! =)