8.22.2010

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

Frappucinos.


Vinyl records.


The original Für Elise.


Pictures of friends.


Old books.


Spices.


Paintings.


Clocks. I love clocks.


White erase boards and calendars. And I like it when people write random stuff on the lower white board. So write stuff.


Yoga. Real life yoga and Yoga For Your Brain :)


To do lists.


 Broadway shows and Broadway music.

Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers films.


Vanilla.

8 comments:

Kaybs said...

OMG!!! I LOVE YOGA NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!!! :D

Unknown said...

Yesssss. I LOVE yoga! :D

Djangoman said...

Vinyl Records RULEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Everything you listed is pretty much awesome except for the dry erase board and the to do list... Those are just weird.

Unknown said...

Haha well I pretty sure dry erase boards and to do lists make my life more organized so that I'm not up at 2:47 am. ;)

Unknown said...

*I'm

Djangoman said...

Can't argue with that logic :P

Kid said...

I love all of those things! Vinyls are way better than cassettes, CD's, and iTunes combined. The end. :)

Keep the dry-erase thing working, Kaylee. I like it. :D

Ohhhh... I like everything except yoga. I don't do yoga. =P But yay for Kaylee and Kayla who DO do yoga!

Carly said...

ooh I love all that stuff! And I LOVE playing the original Fur Elise! =D It makes me happy haha. And I've got to say that Vanilla is...amazing. heehee