Photography: it's what I do.
I played that song in honor of you today!! :D I also laughed my head off on the phone while watching/listening to Kayla, Carly, and Johnny's video... HAHAHA! :D Best birthday ever. Love you.
Haha thanks for playing the song "for me". When I went to bed (this morning at like 1am!), I played that song before I fell asleep. ;) 71 days! :DAhhhh I LOVE that video! Thanks for calling me. :D I love you so much!
Oooh and hey. Where's the birthday video? :D
Ooooh. I forgot :) I'll have to work on that today! :D
Yippy skippy! :D Are you going to post it here, or should I check YouTube sometime-ish?
I'll post it here :)))
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I played that song in honor of you today!! :D I also laughed my head off on the phone while watching/listening to Kayla, Carly, and Johnny's video... HAHAHA! :D Best birthday ever. Love you.
Haha thanks for playing the song "for me". When I went to bed (this morning at like 1am!), I played that song before I fell asleep. ;) 71 days! :D
Ahhhh I LOVE that video! Thanks for calling me. :D I love you so much!
Oooh and hey. Where's the birthday video? :D
Ooooh. I forgot :) I'll have to work on that today! :D
Yippy skippy! :D Are you going to post it here, or should I check YouTube sometime-ish?
I'll post it here :)))
Post a Comment