9.18.2010

::It's Been a Long Day::

  1. I love this song. It's so appropriate for the end of every day.

  2. I have a video to upload to YouTube but I'm too lazy to do it right now. Sorry.
  3. Oh my holy goodness! (Haha Meredith reference... I miss my Traugott girls!) I just remembered that I have cold-brewed coffee in the fridge!! OH YES. Ohhhh. Yes.
  4. I'm learning barre chords - Woohoo! :)
  5. McKenna and Eric are engaged. :D :D :D I'm so happy. And so the wedding planning has begun. I'm loving it. :)
  6. Krista's pregnant! :D I started crying when I found out. I'm so happy about that too. Like, so super-duper-uber happy.
  7. I want to go to Disney again and ride the roller coasters and watch American Idol and all that stuff.
  8. My voice is still smokerish. Ugh.
  9. I am home by myself and I need to clean up the house, finish washing the laundry, fold the laundry, unload the dishwasher, load the dishwasher (because someone *coughTylercough* forgot to load it), take care of the dog, make some lunch, make bread, eat both, etcetera.
  10. And here's a tenth point for Mariah. Happy now?
Mmmkay? Bye.

9 comments:

Sidney said...

Sounds like you're having a nice time!
Yay for barre chords!

Unknown said...

Wow you're fast... I didn't expect to have a comment in six minutes. :P And yes - I'm having a great time :)

Mariah said...

1) Pretty song.
2) YAYYS!
3) Sweet! I have some in my fridge too. :)
4) What're barre chords?
5) OHMYGOODNESSIMSOSTINKINEXCITED!!
6) YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! :D God is so kind!
7) Um, yes. I want to do all of that too. But Disney Quest would be second best. :P Heehee, that rhymed. :D
8) Welcome to my world... everyday. Haha I kid, I kid. :D Hope you feel better soon, though!
9) Yeah, go do some work, girl! I got stuff that's gotta be done too, so I should wrap this here comment up like plastic wrap wraps up leftover brownies.

Wait a second.

Why didn't you do 10 things? It's messing me up reaaaaallllllyyyy bad. 10 is an even number, 9 isn't. What are you trying to do to me?! Okay, I need to go... I'm getting itchy all over, and my throat's getting... tight. And now it's... starting to... close. Mmmkay. Bye.

Unknown said...

Barre chords are awesome and are going to let me play all sorts of awesome songs :D
Haha I like your plastic wrap analogy. Awesome. LOL
I added a 10th point. Happy?! Hahahaa are you having a panic attack because I didn't have 10 points, Child?! :D Mmmkay.

Mariah said...

Thanks for the great description of barre chords, K. ;) Seriously, though. What makes them different from regular chords?

Haha thanks! I had fun writing that comment. :D

OMT-thank you. This is why we're friends... because you added a 10th point for me. I think my throat's starting to open. Yup, there it goes! I can breathe again! ;)

Mmmkay. :D

Unknown said...

Okay, barre chords are like this. You use your pointer finger to create a "capo" kind of thing and then you play either an A or E root chord with your other three fingers. Then you pick a note/fret and play the whole barre chord. For example, if I wanted to play an A barre chord, you would barre/capo the fifth fret with your first finger and then play the E major root with it. It's pretty sweet. :)

Haha OMT. Glad you're alive.

Mariah said...

Wow, capo-ing with your fingers sounds painful! I want to hear some barre chords, though. :)

Yup, alive and well! Thanks! :D

Kayla Courson said...

1. I love that song!
2. Haha! What video is it?
3. You just made me really jealous for a second. Then I realized I had some cold brewed coffee in the fridge. YES!
4. I stink at barre chords...I should practice them more lol.
5. I don't really know who they are but I'm happy for them. YAY!
6. I don't know who they are either but I'm happy for them as well! haha ;)
7. Me too! I've only been there once...sad I know :(
8. Aw :( I sooowwyy :(
9. Wow. It's crazy how I have to do that stuff too...and how both of our brothers *coughZachcough* forgot to load the dishwasher, haha! ;)
10. Haha oh Mariah...I love that girl :)

Unknown said...

-That's awesome that you had coffee in the fridge too! :D Wow. I'm glad I helped you remember. :)
-Yes, practice makes perfecccct.
-THAT'S THE SADDEST THING EVER. You need to come to Orlando, go to Disney and then ya'll can stay at our house! :D *happy dance party*
-Hahaha! It's always the brothers!! Gosh. I miss you guys. LOL Even dishwasher-forgetting-Zach. :)
-Yup. She's goofyyy.