Photography: it's what I do.
nighty night (:
Work on that research paper, girl!
Why sleep when you could just drink coffee???That's what I always do!
Because I don't like what you do!! :P
Sidney, you're going to crash and burn one day with no sleep and all coffee. Crash and burrrrrrn. You have to sleep sometime!
You guys are so mean >_<
No, we're just caring for you. We don't want you to crash and burn and get sick! After all, you're our link to amazing music. ;)
Sidney - It's called "tough love". Haha And music isn't the only reason we don't want you to crash, burn, and get sick. Like Mariah said, we're just caring for you. :)
Awww thanks homies :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
nighty night (:
Work on that research paper, girl!
Why sleep when you could just drink coffee???
That's what I always do!
Because I don't like what you do!! :P
Sidney, you're going to crash and burn one day with no sleep and all coffee. Crash and burrrrrrn. You have to sleep sometime!
You guys are so mean >_<
No, we're just caring for you. We don't want you to crash and burn and get sick! After all, you're our link to amazing music. ;)
Sidney - It's called "tough love". Haha And music isn't the only reason we don't want you to crash, burn, and get sick. Like Mariah said, we're just caring for you. :)
Awww thanks homies :)
Post a Comment