10.11.2010

One and the Same

Mmkay. Soooo, Mariah did some pretty awesome thinkin' and came up with our differences and similarities. They made me laugh so hard and I didn't even notice some of 'em! These are my favorites...

  • I part my hair on the left side, while Kaylee parts hers on the right.
  • We have different stature sizes (to make it simple and plain... Kaylee's short and I'm tall). :)
  • Kaylee likes jazz music - I don't like jazz music. Well, I like some... I'm picky. And you like Bieber. End of discussion.
  • Kaylee likes country music. I hate it... except Josh Turner. He's nice.
  • Kaylee can play the guitar, and I can't. Well, I can play a D chord. No, Mariah, I don't think that counts... you really can't play the guitar.
  • Kaylee thinks light-haired kids are cuter that dark-haired kids. I'm the right one in this situation. Seriously. Have you seen my baby pictures?! ;) Uh, No you're wrong. I was flipping adorable-er.
  • Snakes scare the pants off of me. Kaylee's the brave one who's still trying to think of an animal she's afraid of. I seriously can't think of anything.....
  • I've had surgery. Kaylee's hasn't. What the heck did I miss and when did you have surgery?
  • Kaylee has a cute dog. I don't. ;) This is very true.



  • We both love Celtic Thunder and Damian McGinty.
  • We both are insanely excited for Eric + McKenna's wedding. :D
  • We both love inside jokes and have many.
  • We both are sixteen.
  • We both love Converse.
  • We both plan to dress our kids in insanely cute clothes. Mmmhmm. Insanely cute.
  • We both love comfy, warm hoodies.
  • We both love Panda Express and Chipotles.
  • We both love butternut squash soup.
  • We both love fish (haha)! Mariah, you know where liars go, right...? Haha
  • We both love to swing dance.
  • We both love vinyl records and we both agree that vinyl beats CD's.
  • Don't hug me. ;)
  • We both agree that knee-high Converse shoes are for girls and girls only. And everyone said "Aaaamen."
  • We both have nicknames that start with the letter "K".
  • We both have cut our hair (but only one of us will be smart enough never to cut her own hair again)! The other one is smart enough to cut little bits off instead of rather large chunks.
  • We both hate fried pork skins.
  • We both want to watch the lunar eclipse. Yes! Backyard camp out!! :D
  • We both have insanely bad posture.


    The end. :D


    I'm going to do this with some more people too :)

6 comments:

Kaybs said...

This. Made. Me. Laugh. (: Love you girls!

Kayla Courson said...

Haha that was one entertaining post! I was laughing like the whole time :D I love you too <3

And wait, so which one of you is the one who likes Bieber? Justin Bieber is a 10-year old girl... sorry to disappoint you lol ;)

Djangoman said...

All normal people hate fried pork skins :)

Kayla Courson said...

oops I meant to say "two" not "too"...my bad

Kid said...

Oh my goodness, first of all... the difference list and the similarities list have different fonts. The first one is Century (I think), and the second one is Arial Narrow. ANDITSFREAKINGMEOUT. Agghh change it, change it, change it. :D

Secondly, I like the post title! It took me a little while to get it. :D

Third, oh my goodness. I don't like Justin Beiber. I do prefer him over the Jonas Brothers, and I do like ONE of his songs. So for crying out loud - I don't like Beiber. ;)

If you take two baby pictures and hold them side-by-side, (one of a light haired baby and one of a dark haired baby) I think a majority of the fine people in the US of A would pick the dark-haired baby. :P

I had surgery when I had my wisdom teeth extracted. They consider it oral surgery, so I guess it is, in fact, surgery.

Now the similaries page. Oh, I should add the fact that we both have fainted and we both like Monk! Besides that, though... hahaha! "Like my German youth teacher says, "Liars go to heeeell."" Hahaha oh man. :D

HAHAHAHAHA! I laughed out loud with the whole hair-cutting-business. Oh my toes.

Sidney: Indeed. Fried pork skins are just nasty. Those things finally got thrown out on Saturday. :D

Kayla Courson: I don't like Beiber. His music is kinda catchy, but I wouldn't buy his music!

Kayla Courson said...

Haha GOOD. I was gonna say if you did then that would be the first thing we didn't have in common. Phew. ;)