4.26.2010

See if you can...

use the Word of the Week throughout your week! (Except this week's word... see if you can't say it!)


Mariah! I can't remember my awesome word of the week for this week, so I had to find a new one... What was it????

4 comments:

Mariah said...

The word was ironic!! Remember we were sitting in the trailer and talking about the difference between ironic and sarcastic?

Haha I'll try not to use the word epic...especially around you. ;)

Carly said...

That will be easy for me cuz I NEVER use that word! haha I've refused to say it since...well I actually don't think I've ever said it! heehee! I agree that it is used WAY too much! =)

Sidney said...

There is nothing wrong with the word "epic", people just don't use it right these days.

Mariah said...

Hahaha I love your example for ironic! ;)
I agree Sidney...I like the word "epic". People just have used it too much.